miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018

About Cheap Machine Translations

Hello everybody! First of all, thank you all for taking your time to read this.

The purpose of this site is to bring you translations of those not-so-well-known eastenr novels, specially in the category of fanfictions (like a MC who gets transmigrated to X anime/movie/game and obtains a system of some sort). Although depending on how things develope, we can also bring you a bigger spectrum of genres.

As for now, it's only me doing the translations, and I won't be recruiting peopleo for the time being (nor in the near future).

How do I Translate?
I simply take the raw text and use different machine translating sofwares, like google translate, babylon, microsoft translator, etc, and then, using my knowledge of the language, combine the machine translations and edit the result until there's something readable( something that does not fry your brain for trying too hard to comprehend the meaning of sentences).

At the time there's only one translation project ongoing, but I hope to gain your support in the near future so that I can amplify the contents of the web.

Good bye everybody! And remember to stay awesome!